Author Topic: Ansaphone detect  (Read 3577 times)

Andy Entwistle

Ansaphone detect
« on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
We have recently purchased Genesys as part of a larger project, we are looking to replace the current Mosaix system with the outbound dialler in Genesys. I have heard that the basic dialler product does not have ansaphone detect, can anyone confirm if this is the case or not. Thanks Andy

Marked as best answer by on Today at 03:45:43 AM

Dave

Ansaphone detect
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
  • Undo Best Answer
  • Genesys itself does not do answering machine detection that is a function of the call progress detection hardware provided either by the Dialogic cards or the onboard call progress detection boards within an Avaya or Rockwell switch. Genesys Outbound does, however, support configuration of answering machine detection just as effectively as Mosaix does. Rest assured you won't lose this most basic function in the transition.

avtar cheema

Ansaphone detect
    « Reply #2 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
    We are currently having fun and games with this dialing mobile phones. With the same calling list Mosiax gives Answer Machine detection (AMD) of 98%. Genesys gives a 50\50% success\failure rate.

Mosiax is a hard dialer and does its own AMD. Genesys is software for designing campaigns, calling lists, groups etc, and relies on Avaya Call Classifier (CC)cards for AMD.

I am of the opinion that we should cancel out Avaya's CC cards and install, Intels dialogic boards for AMD. Fingers crossed.

Call me if need be # 07766 104 661

Contact Genesys (0118 974 000) and gain their opinion, then at least you have something to go back to them with.

rgds
    AC