Author Topic: Multiple treatments with SelectDN/SuspendForDN/RouteCall  (Read 3646 times)

Offline BenTaylor

Multiple treatments with SelectDN/SuspendForDN/RouteCall
« on: September 25, 2009, 11:06:39 AM »
Hi,

I'm trying to use SelectDN/SuspendForDN/Route call functions with stacked treatments (music-announcement-music-announcement...).

This works fine if I do:

SelectDN -> Music -> SuspendforDN[30] -> Announcement -> SuspendForDN[5] -> Loop

However I also need a defined timeout for queuing, say 15mins. How do I make this work?

Cheers,

Ben

Offline kubikle

Re: Multiple treatments with SelectDN/SuspendForDN/RouteCall
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 07:41:55 PM »
One time I did something like that in following way. Put at the begining the Target selection object with all busy treatments, with 0 waiting time and with no targets (use variable with empty value as target). After that proceed with SelectDN/SuspendForDN[all time I need]

Offline victor

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 06:34:24 PM »
Kubikle,

a quick question - when you do this, and then URS fails, were you able to get your calls to default-route?

We could not with Avaya, and had to come up with this really stupid scheme of sending calls to a dedicated VDN after each treatment and then using PBX vector to send the call back to the RP where Suspend() is called. URS would then recognize the call as returning from treatment and move on to the next one.

And if URS would not respond to EventRouteRequest, then the call would default.

Offline kubikle

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 09:53:19 PM »
Hardly can answer for sure.
I heard (sorry if it happened to be stupid idea) partially it can be addressed with backup router (that have option unloaded_cdn value set to default - it tries to default route all left over from failed router)