Author Topic: Can we use the Java servlet instead of using the VXML Block in Genesys Composer?  (Read 1669 times)

Offline Arunkumar12345

To use the Dynamic menu in the application, we required the VXML block in the Genesys Composer project. However, I need it to be completed in a Java-specific format, like servlet, like IBM RAD and Avaya OD. Please Help this out quickly ??? ???

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator
Quickly? Are you willing to pay for support? Nice

Enviado de meu SM-S918B usando o Tapatalk

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator
And stop spamming the forum with the same question.

Enviado de meu SM-S918B usando o Tapatalk

Offline Arunkumar12345

I just wanna know the answer for this question

Offline Marcellus

[quote author=Arunkumar12345 link=topic=12493.msg55493#msg55493 date=1702463268]
To use the Dynamic menu in the application, we required the VXML block in the Genesys Composer project. However, I need it to be completed in a Java-specific format, like servlet, like IBM RAD and Avaya OD. Please Help this out quickly ??? ???
[/quote]

It suggests that you require support in building a dynamic menu in your application utilizing Genesys Composer's VXML blocks. Seeking guidance with Java-specific formats, such as servlets, is critical for successful completion.

Offline mason11

[quote author=cavagnaro link=topic=12493.msg55496#msg55496 date=1702521082]
Quickly? Are you willing to pay for support? Nice

Enviado de meu SM-S918B usando o Tapatalk [url=https://whatsgbpro.org/][color=#f9f7f7]gb whatsapp Pro[/color][/url]
[/quote]

The response suggests a willingness to provide support promptly, with a hint of humor regarding the potential cost involved. The person might interpret this as a playful invitation to consider the value of expedited assistance and the potential trade-off of paying for such services.