Author Topic: How can I detect Agent Reject or Accept an incoming call on WDE? Genesys Engage  (Read 804 times)

This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

Offline mahmoud.islam

Hello Dears,

I have a quick question please, how can I detect whether the agent got accepted an incoming call? on URS and SIP logs or WDE logs or both?

Offline Kubig

You can find such information on several places - like app logs (SIP, WDE, URS, SS, etc.) or reporting data (GIM, Pulse) for example.

Offline mahmoud.islam

Is there a specific segment with the state "Reject" I can find in the logs? Or it could be written as "abandoned"?

Marked as best answer by mahmoud.islam on March 25, 2024, 12:46:27 AM

Offline Kubig

Abandoned state is when the customer hang-up the interaction. Try to describe more your needs and goal to better understand your scenario and what you try to achieve at all. There are many ways how to get such information, but no general approach.

Offline CTIGuy

[quote author=mahmoud.islam link=topic=12534.msg55600#msg55600 date=1710776862]
Hello Dears,

I have a quick question please, how can I detect whether the agent got accepted an incoming call? on URS and SIP logs or WDE logs or both?
[/quote]

¿You need trigger some action if a call was abandoned on the agent?
Maybe you need to catch the abandoned event and trigger some service for register.
Enable full logs in the WDE, you can see all event and the event chain for put you code

¿You only need to count this rejected calls?
If you need to know if your agents are losing calls in the Queue, Look in CCPulse. Make a list of agents and put some stat for agent.