Author Topic: THIS BOARD IS JUST FOR FUN - USE THE TECHNICAL BOARD FOR GENESYS  (Read 19524 times)

Offline victor

• Administrator
Hi,

just wanted to clarify that the technical board for Genesys CTI is on the same forum, but in a different board. Just go up one board or click [url=http://www.sggu.com/smf/index.php/board,2.0.html]http://www.sggu.com/smf/index.php/board,2.0.html[/url] :)

While the other one if very useful and has all the information about Genesys CTI, as well as pretty fast resolution to whatever Genesys problem you might be facing (real and imaginary), here, it is mainly useless chatetr for those of us, who need a break from time to time from perusing through the Genesys logs looking for answers to the meaning of life...or reasons why operator's phone suddenly went dead. Or both in most cases  :P

So, type away (but do keep it civil... at least when it comes to topics other than Pavel and Tony! :P )

Best regards,
Vic

Offline Adam G.

• Still Gorgeous.......
Re: THIS BOARD IS JUST FOR FUN - USE THE TECHNICAL BOARD FOR GENESYS
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 07:43:41 AM »
Just to reiterate the unwritten rule - I am allowed to be the butte of Vic's jokes.

Offline victor

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 08:02:10 AM »
Who said it was "unwritten"? 

No, Pavel, I think no one is a "butt" of any joke, but friendly teasing resulting from the fact that we know each other for so long.

Dammit, dude, I see you noticed this post within an hour or so of me posting it... Wait...23 minutes! What gives?!!! Stop paying so much attention to these posts and start working!!!  >:( (imaginary whip crack)

Offline Ramen

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 11:55:51 PM »
thanks for the info!