Author Topic: CCA stats for manual logged in agents  (Read 4074 times)

This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

Ritchie

CCA stats for manual logged in agents
« on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
Hi Guys, strange question. We are testing CCA at the moment for rolling out to the callcentre. However, we have some projects which do not use any softphone app, ie they login manually through a 'hardphone' turret.
Although I can see the login event, the logout event and calls that they get, I can't see any agentready events or agentnotready events coming through tserver. This obviously throws all the reporting out for those agents.

Can anyone suggest how I can fix this, apart from making the agents use a softphone of some kind?

Paul McCarthy

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
What version of StatServer are you using? I know that in 6.5 the StatServer pretty much ignores any actions that have been delivered via softphone. Ver6.0 or 6.1 was a lot looser in this regard.

Paul McCarthy

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
Sorry that should read 'haven't come from a softphone' .

Marked as best answer by on October 03, 2024, 02:24:09 AM

John Doe

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
  • Undo Best Answer
  • My sources tell me that V7 of the Definity TServer has fixed this.

Ritchie

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
    So......put a ticket in to Genesys then eh? See if they admit to knowing about a bug.

Alan Sharp

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
    Ritchie,

Is your switch Definity? Definity doesn't report agent state changes over an ASAI link... Your best bet would be to knock together a simple app out of the ActiveX controls and get agents to change state using this rather than their teleset.

Cheers
    Alan