Author Topic: Virtual Agent Groups and CCA  (Read 2840 times)

Ritchie

Virtual Agent Groups and CCA
« on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
Hi guys, I replied to one of Vic tickets before, regarding Outboung Agents in multiple agent groups. Having the agents in all groups saved youhaving to manually copy them when changing campaigns. However, in CCPulse the agents looked available in all Campaigns, because they were in all Agent Groups not much use.

I suggested using Virtual Agent Group, and put a setting in the Annex tab of 'LoggedIn(Switch_Name, Skill)' or something.

BUT

My problem is, I can report on total for the VAG, but cannot report on individual agents, as in CME, there is phisically no agents in the group.

Anyone any ideas?

Vic

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • Ritchie,

first of all, thank you for replying earlier it really helped a great deal.
    Regarding your question, I ran into a siilar problem, where VAG does not list agents currently in it. So, the crude way I went about it was that I knew that I could use filter to show the agent if he is logged into a particular group, so, I just used LoggedIn filter in CCP to determine which queue agent is currently logged in. Not really smart, because then there is no really point of having VAG, but, unless someone knows of a way of listing logged in persons in VAGs, there is nothing else that I could think of.

By the way, is there a way to actually SHOW the logged in queue next to the person in CCP?

DBM

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • In ccpulse if you monitor extended statust of a VAG it displays all agents but not stats against them. You may want to investigate the use of large real agent groups then use the skill in group option