Author Topic: Stat Server Options DMA Updates  (Read 3404 times)

Tony Tillyer

Stat Server Options DMA Updates
« on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
Hi,

I've just updated our DMA with some new statistics, relating to Grade of Service (or SLA, if you like). The basis of the new stats are time ranges for Callers Abandoming calls (Calls Abandoned From Ringing, within a given time frame).

Although these new stat types are running in DMA and they appear in ETL Assitant, I've tried to update our Reporting Stat Server, via DMA but no changes appear to have taken place.

This means that I have 3 new stat types which I can use in Brio, but they are currently blank, because Stat Server is not collecting them.

Is there a manual process for adding in new Stat Types that I have added in to DMA? Or (more preferable) is there an automated process which I've missed?

Any help greatly appreciated!

TIA

Marked as best answer by on Today at 11:22:17 PM

Vic

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
  • Undo Best Answer
  • Ok,

there is a chance that I am missing something, but as far as I know:

1. Stats defined in DMA are automatically added to statserv section of StatServer in CME check if you have it there.

2. Check StatServer log to see if your statistic actually was accepter. If you don't define it correctly, StatServer will be returning blanks each time you will call that stat, so chances are, it is what is happening this time. Are your definitions correct?

Tony Tillyer

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
    ...As far as I can tell, my definitions are correct. However, the Main Mask appears in StatServer the Time profiles do not. I will readd them on a new Template and see what happens...

Thanks Vic.