Author Topic: Outbound on AVAYA G3 without Dialogic.  (Read 3767 times)

This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

ecki

Outbound on AVAYA G3 without Dialogic.
« on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
Hi guys,
Does anyone have experiences with this? Is it necessary to configure anything on the switch side?

Thanks...

Stephanie

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
We are doing a similar thing. The best person to talk to would be Vic he has helped us with setting our OCS several months ago on Avaya without the cards. To summarize, we are using something call call classifier, which allows us to bypass Dialogic cards altogether.

On a PBX side, you need to configure it to work with this call classifier, which is a major headache from what I have seen so far. My suggestion would be to make sure that your PBX team really knows how to configure it and have done it before. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO IT YOURSELF.

ecki

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
Thank you for info. I will consult this with our AVAYA team.

avtar cheema

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
On the switch you need a Call Classifier (CC) board to do the voice detection. Call Avaya and get info for the latest CC.

I am currently having fun and games with the Answer Machine detection option. At present the Am detection for mobiles is 50\50.

rgds
AC

Marked as best answer by on September 24, 2024, 01:09:24 PM

ecki

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
  • Undo Best Answer
  • Hi,
    Thank you, i allready know something about Call Clasifier, but still I am having problem with fax/modem/asm .. detection configuration.
    Could you tell me please more about this options. What is exactly neccessary to do, that the CallClasifier start to recognizing?

Thanks.