Author Topic: Segmentation error in Strategy  (Read 4440 times)

Offline kevin

Segmentation error in Strategy
« on: October 14, 2009, 08:27:10 PM »
Hi all,

I am trying to split and route the calls to a totally new skill group (in this case 'internal test call') in the routing strategy (daughter skills). though i am passsing to the ROUTE_TO = 'QAC' in the strategy its taking the default path in 'generic segmentaion block' and calls getting routed to default skilled agents ( in this case its 'product'). (in subroutine its taking the path ROUTE_TO = 'QAC' properly,. but once the call enters the strategy its taking the default. I have defined and assigned the values in the same way in strategy and subroutine.

attached are the tserver and urs logs. connid is 00f201bccae24c16

could any one let me know what am i doing wrong in strategy?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 08:29:23 PM by kevin »

Offline Timur Karimov

Re: Segmentation error in Strategy
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 08:48:48 PM »
as i can see u still try select destination agent by default skill expression "?:PRODUCT > 4" instead the newly created  one. check over you strategy again.

Offline kevin

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 08:54:30 PM »
hi Timur Karimov,

I did not quite get you.

I am using a seperate skill "internal test call" and VQ as "VQ_Internaltestcall"  in the target selection block directly connected to segmentation block.

ROUTE_TO = 'QAC' green port connected to target selection block with skill internal test call. Red port defaults to product.

call not takeing the green port and target "internal test call" is the problem
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 09:00:55 PM by kevin »

Offline René

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 09:04:00 PM »
Hi Kevin,

How is the condition in Segmenation object defined? Could you post here your strategy?

R.

Offline mark

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 11:39:33 AM »
Kevin, you could add a print step for the value of 'ROUTE_TO' after the default port to see what value is actually given, this might highlight why the call is not going out of the green port.

Offline kevin

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 12:58:29 PM »
All,

Attached is the Routing Strategy.

Please look for the 'IR_ROUTE_TO = QAC' comment in the strategy under segmentation block.

Also, in the subroutine "Sub CCtrace phone call prod" you can find it at "Product
segmentation 60607" (here in subroutine it works).

I am assigning QAC to same variable in subroutine and strategy
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 01:37:00 PM by kevin »

Offline Timur Karimov

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 02:13:05 PM »
[quote author=kevin link=topic=4775.msg21375#msg21375 date=1255611509]
Please look for the 'IR_ROUTE_TO = QAC' comment in the strategy under segmentation block.
[/quote]

well, tell me  - you use one LOCAL variable IR_ROUTE_TO in main script and another LOCAL variable IR_ROUTE_TO in the subscript "Sub_cctrace_phonecall_prod", right ? It's not the same. It complete different variable. You should change the main and subscript to use the ATTACHED DATA or , it can be more simple, returning value of local variable in subscript to value of the local variable in the main script by using Output parameters in the Call subroutine object.

WBR Thaler

Offline kevin

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 03:02:07 PM »
[quote]well, tell me  - you use one LOCAL variable IR_ROUTE_TO in main script and another LOCAL variable IR_ROUTE_TO in the subscript "Sub_cctrace_phonecall_prod", right ?[/quote]

yes!

[quote]You should change the main and subscript to use the ATTACHED DATA or , it can be more simple, returning value of local variable in subscript to value of the local variable in the main script by using Output parameters in the Call subroutine object[/quote]
one thing i have not understand is its working fine for other strategies. Like in subroutine i am using for route point 60606 as IR_ROUTE_TO = 'SPANISH' and IR_ROUTE_TO = 'WHOMYREP'.

the same variables in strategy too and calls are segmented accordingly.