Author Topic: VTo -Universal Routing - Evaluate CAllState while routing....???  (Read 2905 times)

Offline GenesysNewbie

VTo -Universal Routing - Evaluate CAllState while routing....???
« on: September 29, 2009, 03:38:44 AM »
Hi guy, please if u can recommend a way to obtein the call state of a  call during routing.

I mean, when customers call to teh Center, sometimes they abandon teh call just in the moment its going to be routed to teh agent, as consequency this call is mark like abandoned (in my understanding this is correct cause teh call is really abandoned) .... BUT what i need is to "filter" this type of calls, so the virtual queue does not reflect this abandon, and the ServiceFactor is not damaged.

Strategy Scenario
StartPoint_CDN ==> VToTreatment(Music) ===>  *** Here the customer abandon the call ***===> SomeScheduledConditional===> ¬¬ (WHAT CAN I DO HERE TO AVOID THIS UPDATE ARRIVES TO TEH V_QUEUE)  (What  i need is to evaluate the call state at this point , so if it is an abandon i clear it before the virtualqueue receives an update. )=====>MyTarget (pointing to a group of agents) and with a virtualQueue configured.

Offline ecki

Re: VTo -Universal Routing - Evaluate CAllState while routing....???
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 04:22:06 AM »
Hi Newbie,

It is quite illogical what you want to achieve. Those abandons should from reporting perspective be accounted as a part of the service factor as the Customer was waiting and has not received the service in his expected time, although he/she hanged up in the very second when system finally found free agent for him/her. Anyway there are available two statistics "abandoned" and "abandoned from ringing".First is counting all calls abandoned while waiting in the queue from VQ perspective and the second is counting all calls already delivered to agent extension but abandoned while ringing (not yet answered by Agent) and as well reported from VQ perspective.

Cheers,

e.

Offline GenesysNewbie

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 04:34:46 AM »
HI ecki, thanks 4 ur help ... i just a begginer, so be patiente please!

But teh call is not abandoned while ringing, in fact teh customer is hearing a prompt "thanks 4 calling our call center, inmediatly u are going to talk by an agent" BUT in this very moment teh customer drops teh call.

This abandon is affecting the agent SFactor, customer who dont like to wait are generating this problem.

What other statistic should i look for?

Offline cavagnaro

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 05:45:20 AM »
?? Is that voice message being prompt while already on the target (Busy treatment) or as a music/IVR treatment? If the second you should look at the VQ statistics of the target, if you are saying that the message is being played while waiting for an agent (target object) then it is pretty obvious that it will affect the statistics because it is a true abandon (customer waiting for an agent and the CC was not able to server him) and of course that your SF will be affected, as it should be, otherwise just forget about SF...