Author Topic: What will be our alternatives on Genesys's out of support on premise apps?  (Read 233 times)

Offline blanco

As people in the Genesys world, you must have heard that Genesys announced withdrawing support from on premise applications as of 31.12.2028. Instead, he recommends that we make plans to move to the cloud. First of all, from what I heard from the field, there were a lot of negative comments about this decision. Does Genesys really think that it will not lose customers with this decision or is it taking action considering this loss? I work in the finance sector, so we are far from the idea of ​​moving to the Cloud.  I am researching what alternative solution we can use. Genesys really consists of many layers and architectures. It is not that easy to analyze, cost, develop and replace in-house applications. Do you have any plans to cancel this decision of Genesys or postpone it for a few more years beyond 2028? I am examining open source CTI applications, especially Asterisk. I am researching whether they are strong and flexible enough to replace Genesys. If you are in a similar situation to me, I expect you to brainstorm together and share your ideas.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2024, 12:43:56 PM by blanco »