Author Topic: Callback GMS behavior  (Read 597 times)

Offline mahmoud.islam

Callback GMS behavior
« on: March 19, 2024, 02:27:56 PM »
I have a strange behavior regarding assigning voice calls to the agents.

Some agents are not connected to any calls for a certain duration even when there is a rush of calls on the queue, and this behavior takes place randomly among all agents.

As an initial analysis, this behavior might be justified as those agents have received call-back requests so they were reserved till the callback interaction took its turn on the queue only then they will be connected to that outbound call.

[b]Is this correct or an expected behavior from the GMS callback service or I should suspect another thing?
[/b]

As I looked into GMS Callback documentation and I did not find a description of how the callback interaction takes place in the queue and its affect to agent handling

Marked as best answer by mahmoud.islam on March 25, 2024, 12:48:58 AM

Offline Kubig

Re: Callback GMS behavior
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2024, 12:50:20 PM »
It depends on used callback scenario, callback configuration and at least on routing scripts - I would recommend you to check URS logs to find real root-cause of the issue.

Offline mahmoud.islam

Re: Callback GMS behavior
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2024, 11:48:40 AM »
Indeed, I checked the callback scenarios and I found that the deployed one on my environment is "Classic IVR Callback" and this is a normal behavior.

Much appreciate your insights