Author Topic: Genesys Version 7.x  (Read 4532 times)

mark newcomb

Genesys Version 7.x
« on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
Having just read the latest EMEA newsletter it mentions version 7.x of Genesys does anybody have any information about its features/functionality......

Magnus

Genesys Version 7.x
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • Perhaps Genesys do ?

Vic

Genesys Version 7.x
    « Reply #2 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • Hi, Mark,

what would you like to know? Any particular product or suite? Or overall?

If you want my overall impression, there is nothing really new for the most users a bit more stable interface, new scheduler program for ERS, fix for some of the new functions that did not work in G6.5 (priority for multiskill routing) and so on.

It is not anything like G5 yo G6 upgrade that we have seen two years ago. G7 is more like 6.5.4 if you ask me nothing drastically different.

mark newcomb

Genesys Version 7.x
    « Reply #3 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • Vic,

Many thanks for your response. So far getting any info out of Genesys has been quite tricky, I am attending a user group next week in the UK which will hopefully be informative I will have a read of the product guides for 6.5.4 prior to then....

Cheers
    Mark

Vic

Genesys Version 7.x
    « Reply #4 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • Ok, I will try my best to answer as much of it as I can.
    What would you like to know? Would you like to hear about framework, routing, outbound, reporting? Writing everything would take me forever! :)

Z

Genesys Version 7.x version clarification
    « Reply #5 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • Just to clear versioning:
    6.5.4 does not exist
    so from phase: "G7 is more like 6.5.4 if you ask me" in post Vic 9/2/03 5:46:41 AM
    Mark decided to read: " I will have a read of the product guides for 6.5.4 prior to "

back again G7 is new framework, with extended/changed ConfServer database with new objects and so features to be implemented in v.7 Solutions

Regina Moore

Genesys Version 7.x
    « Reply #6 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • From this email string it looks like folks may be confused with what's in Phase I of Release 7 (which is Framework and Router only) vs what is in the entire suite of Release 7 products that are rolling out over the next year including enhancements to Workforce, Internet Contact, Outbound and others in addition to 2 new product offerings. Further Router alone has compelling enhancements such as more powerful algorithms, new metrics for meeting service levels in understaffed situations, usability enhancements and better exposure of business data for improved analytical reporting. If you would like more information please send me an email with your company and contact information and I'll work with your account exec to get you a complete view of what's coming in Release 7. Please send the email to reginam@genesyslab.com
    Thanks, Regina Moore, Director of Product Marketing.