Author Topic: Multiskill reporting  (Read 4211 times)

Vic

Multiskill reporting
« on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
Ok, I am probably asking the same question asked three billion times here.

I have an agent with skill A, B and C. My URS is using multiskill routing, so agent can receive a call for either skill A, B or C.

Then, I create virtual agent groups based on a skill.

And this is where the problem starts.
If URS send a call to the agent using skill B, then VAG_Skill_A and VAG_Skill_B BOTH would increase the total number of calls received. Is there a way to incorporate a filter to have the call counted only in the skill group to which the call was directed?

I know I have do PairExists and attach it to CCP, but is there a way to:
1. attach the filter to the definition in CME so that CCP is either to maintain?
2. do something else and get by without using PairExist on the data?

thanks,
Vic

Superglide

Multiskill reporting
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • Does reporting by target skill stop the problem, rather than using VAG?

Kevin

Multiskill reporting
    « Reply #2 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • Out of curiousity, have you looked in the 6.5 Reporting Reference, chapter 2 (SkillsBased Reporting). There is a discussion therein about segregating statistics based on skill, to avoid doublecounting.

Also, check release notes. I think I remember seeing something somewhere about VAGs, in URS I think ...

Maybe I'm missing something, but why would VAG_Skill_A count a call from VAG_Skill_B? We're utilizing VAGs in a couple cases (in one case where an agent may be in 5 VAGs), but have not seen the duplication you report. (In our case, it would be very evident, as one of the VAGs is the "primary" and the others are secondary, and if there was bleed through, the secondary stats would be much higher. (We're running 6.5)

Vic

Multiskill reporting
    « Reply #3 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • In chapter 2 it says:

To avoid double counting, you must use attached data, define filters in the Configuration Layer, and create filtered statistics in CC Analyzer (or CCPulse+).

What worries me is: how can calculate ACW time per skill? Does StatServer remember that agent was handling this particular skilled call before, and therefore the current ACW is for that skill?

joe

Multiskill reporting
    « Reply #4 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • For the problem of reporting VAG group statistics I think you definitely need to attach the skill and filter as it says in chapter 2.
    For reporting the ACW time, the softphone needs to set the SKILL as a reason in the event Not Ready as in this example. Then you can filter it.

@17:46:34.0100 [0] Received from 1068 (starter_app): message RequestAgentNotReady
    AttributeThisDN '97173'
    AttributeAgentWorkMode 3
    AttributeReferenceID 359
    AttributeReason [66] 00 02 00 00..
    'RI_SKILLS' 'SKILL_EXAMPLE'