Author Topic: Agents in "freeze" state  (Read 3229 times)

Gabriel Madoz

Agents in "freeze" state
« on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
It happens many often that one agent stay "out of order" in our call center. We have Siemens Hicom 300 and Call Bridge as the cti gateway between PBX and Genesys TServer.

We think that is due to a loose of an event. We can see this status on CCPulse, for your understanding: imagine the following: an agent was in call dialing, after that he finishes the conversation and become available again (on ready status) to receive other call. Sometimes although he does it, the status in CCPulse continues on call dialing.

This is only an example, on other states happens the same.

We have opened a lot of tickets concerning this and the answer first was that the problem could be in PBX, other answers were that is a limitation on Single environment that could be solved if we have two redundant TServers (hot standby mode).

But I ask myself, it's common in large Call Centers to have to reset the CTIlink or restart TServer to leave those dns with problems working well again ????

Any help would be appreciated.

Jeffrey

Agents in
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • There are several reasons for this:
    1. you have too many events issued by your PBX and your link is dropping some of them. Check for "Link Too Slow" error.
    2. Your network is dropping some of the packets. Check for disconnect/connect messages in your TServer log.
    3. something else I don't know about

What I suggest you do is use RequestQueryDN command to force TServer to get the latest DN information from you switch. This should get your agents' states synchronized.

Have you checked release notes for the latest bugs?

Gabriel Madoz

Agents in
    « Reply #2 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • I'm very happy that someone could reply something on this topic as I asked for this problem several times.

Ok, I think that some events are loosing.....tell me, where is the RequestQueryDN command ?..

Thanks