Author Topic: Routing points  (Read 4366 times)

Zygis

Routing points
« on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
Question:
We are using 5 RP for call routing, I created DN group and add this 5 RP, then I am getting statistic about entered call, I got more calls "Entered", What I have to do that entered call will be calcutaled only one time from firts RP?

Example:
The calls first is routed to first RP, if from this RP the calls was not answered, it is routed to another RP and waiting for available agent, and in results I will get:
Entered=2
Answered=1;

Thanks.

Marked as best answer by on Today at 04:25:23 PM

John Doe

Routing points
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
  • Undo Best Answer
  • When you set up the Stats in DMA make sure the DCID box is ticked so calls are only counted once.

John Doe

Routing points
    « Reply #2 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
    Sorry I misunderstood your question so please ignore my last post. Why not just have the original RP in the DN Group?

Vic

Routing points
    « Reply #3 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
    Good question!

I was thinking about it a few weeks back, and thought of the following ways of getting it:

1. using virtual queues to track number of calls.
    2. using filters (ThisQueue)
    3. using dequeue command to ensure that call is not queued in more than one queue at a time

Are you using CCP or CCA?

Zygis

Routing points
    « Reply #4 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
    Hello,
    Yes, I'm using CCpulse and CCA.
    1. using virtual queues to track number of calls.
    I was trying it, but I set VQ in first RP with name VQ_CC, and on second RP I set Virtual quueu with the same name VQ_CC, but in results I get the same results, Enterd=2, Answered=1. I tryed formula DCID, but it not working.
    2. using filters (ThisQueue)
    I'll try it.
    3. using dequeue command to ensure that call is not queued in more than one queue at a time
    I don't undestand this, How I have to do it?

Thanks.