Author Topic: Problems with Answ Machine Detected and Human voic  (Read 4518 times)

This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

Gabriel Madoz

Problems with Answ Machine Detected and Human voic
« on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
Please, if somebody experienced the same problem, I mean without Call Classifier boards that I know helps.....We are working with Siemens Hicom, so it can't detect call progress itself, so we work with Dialogic 160 SCLS...

Genesys support told us to address this issue to Dialogic and I read that there is an exe to improve the detection.

Does anyone have the criteria Genesys use to resolve the detection between a machine and a human or what % of successfully detected call result have??

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Tony Tillyer

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
You are one stage further than us! We have a Hicom and Dialogic and we are not able to detect Answer Machines at all. Ordinarily, Agents will be passed calls to Answer Machines.

Not really an answer to your questions, but another question;

What software package are you using to detect Answer Machines on your Dialogic?

Gabriel Madoz

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
Really, we are not using any software, only CPDServer and the option Genesys handle within OCServer, call_answer_type_recognition set to accurate, positive or full_positive_am_detection.

But it's strange because sometimes it works well but only sometimes.

Ossen

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
For more detailed information regarding your question, please refer to the online documents of Dialogic GlobalCall API. There you will find out many information on configuring the board diagnostics. To get free support, you can also contact me. I will see what I can do for you. Best of the west regards... Ossen

Gabriel Madoz

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
From Intel and Genesys Third level support I received the following: A .exe file called "qual" which apparently helps in optimizing PAMD and PVD parameters which must be executed on cdpserver machine where dialogic is installed and configured.

Do you know something about this command ?

Thanks for your support

Marked as best answer by on September 14, 2024, 01:48:27 AM

Pascal

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
  • Undo Best Answer
  • We have got the same problem with an Alcatel 4400... and the same answer from Genesys.
    What is your version of CPD Server (for me 6.5.1 )?

Gabriel Madoz

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM »
    We have the same cpdserver version, my minues version is exactly 6.5.100.29.